COVID-19 Visitor's Guide and Daily Updates
Nemaha County Hospital Visitor Guidelines
- All outpatients will be allowed to have one visitor with them. They must stay with the patient the entire time and not be wandering around the facility.
- All inpatients/SNF patients will be allowed to have one visitor per day and they must stay in the room with the patient.
- All emergency patients will be allowed to have one visitor with them but they must stay with the patient and not wander around the facility.
- No minor visitors under the age of 19 will be allowed in the facility.
All patients and visitors, age 19 or older, will be required to wear masks and will be screened before entering the facility. NCH will not provide masks for visitors, they must provide their own.
Nemaha County Hospital (NCH) Screening Procedures
All patients and visitors to NCH must complete the following before entering the facility:
- Have their temperature taken by NCH staff.
- Be given hand sanitizer by NCH staff.
- Answer ALL screening questions recommended by the CDC.
In the last 2 weeks, have you had:
- Fever or Chills
- Shortness of breath, or trouble breathing
- Sore throat
- Runny nose or congestion
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle or body aches
- Been in quarantine in the past 14 days
- Been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19
- Other, please specify
- Follow social distancing rules of 6 feet between all individuals while inside the NCH facility.
*If there is already someone being screened, please remain in your car until they have completed the screening process*
If you have any questions during your visit to NCH, please ask any NCH employee.
Nemaha County Hospital CEO Marty Fattig's Daily COVID-19 Updates
Daily updates are provided to staff and the community by Nemaha County Hospital CEO, Marty Fattig.